Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sunny Sundays.

Last sunday Mom and I went riding around town, we stopped at a park and I took pictures of the flowers. I also made a music video on my favorite app called VideoStar.

                                                                     Flowers:
I love how you can see the pollen. 

These flowers are everywhere!!

I was so happy that you could see the dew drops on this flower.

This is a leaf with water on it's tip.

Can you see all four ants?

I love the colors!


More pollen :)


I love this color purple :)

I love how it looks like ruffles.

SunFlowers!!!!!


Can you see the bees?

Buzz.....


Pretty.

Sunflowers!!

                                                                          Video:





10 comments:

  1. Love your pictures. As usual, better than mine! I forgot to put the sunflower pictures on my blog. WAH! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm a friend of your mom's and am popping over from her blog. I love the flower pictures --- I have NO DOUBT you will be an actress on day... actually I think it will involve some way to use your dramatic talents to glorify God!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait! All these were taken with an iPhone?! And here I thought iPhone's would take lousy photos...or maybe it's because of the GREAT, CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHER and HER ABILITIES...It's pretty cool that you can see the pollen! My fave is the ruffled flower photo. Love all those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the last one with the sunflower AND the sun. Beautiful photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your photos!! Flowers are some of my favorite subjects to photograph, too :) Great job Keilee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful. You captured them so well that I feel like I was there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my favorites are the one with the dew drops and the one with the bees.

    I commented on your video over on your mom's blog, but I'll say it here, too. I love it - it's so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Beautiful pictures of flowers. I love the sunflower ones best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such amazing photos, Keilee! I love the sunflowers, especially the first one. The pic of the flower with the dew drops is pretty awesome too!

    My girls have watched your video three or four times already! I got that app for my phone, and they have made videos every single day since then! So glad that y'all shared it with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a friend of your moms and just wanted to stop over and see this beautiful photos! They are truly stunning! I just love the one of the sunflower with the sun behind it. I am serious when I say that you should consider submitting them to a photo contest. You have quite an eye! :-) Your video is wonderful. I commented on it on your mom's blog, but wanted to let you know how much my kids and I enjoyed watching it.

    ReplyDelete