Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dig in!

In the last week I have had delicious food, and they looked as good as they tasted.

“Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch.” 
 Orson Welles

“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” 
 J.R.R. Tolkien

First for Mothers-day we went to Ruby Tuesday's  where I got fried shrimp. 

I got to pick two sides, The first one was mashed cauliflower. 

And for my other side I ordered a potato. 
                                                                   

                                                                    Moms Plate:



Mom ordered the grilled chicken sandwich with every thing on it.
Mom also had to pick two sides, for her first side she picked string zucchini. 
                            For her other side she ordered french fries, but I forgot to take a picture. :(

                            Yesterday afternoon, we baked homemade bread in our dutch oven:

It was sour dough bread.
and it was amazing! 
                                                   Then for dinner last night we ate lasagna:

although we are not vegetarian we like vegetarian lasagna better.









1 comment:

  1. All of it looks so yummy! I am making veggie lasagna some time this week, too! And that bread looks amazing. I am going to have to try it sometme.

    ReplyDelete