Friday, May 11, 2012

Gardens

This morning mom and I went to this beautiful garden. It had many flower trails, hidden tree houses, fairy villages, 10-15 fountains, a Garden Cafe, a splash pad, a butterfly and turtle room, and flowers every where you looked. There were so many beautiful flowers that I couldn't resist taking pictures.


This flower was everywhere in many different shades.

I loved this flower, They also had a flower like this but in blue.

This flower wasn't  even fully bloomed yet. 

This was one of the many fountains. it was a stork standing on a turtle  with a fish in it's mouth.

They also had a lot of painted frogs.

They had a hole trail devoted to this flower.

The shadow in this picture is from the tree right above me.

I love the colors in this flower.

This is the State Wildflower of Oklahoma.



This flower was at the end of the flower trail and this loner was all by it's self.  





















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Kei! Abby and I have been busy admiring your blog and pics:)

    ReplyDelete